Thursday, May 12, 2011

Three Pounds

As the title states, Eli tipped the scale at a whopping three pounds, exactly, at today's veterinarian visit. Looks like he and I will be frequenting the vet's office in the coming months. They can only give Eli one vaccination every two weeks because he's so tiny. We go again on May 26th.
I am thrilled that Eli and I will begin Puppy Kindergarten at My Dog Training Center (www.mydogtrainingcenter.com) this Saturday morning. I am hoping to continue training with Eli there, including going through the Canine Good Citizen class. I have to admit that I am a little nervous about this, as I have never taken part in something like this before. I am already feeling self-conscious, too, about my limitations. It will be interesting to see how Eli does when there's a group, not only of other people, but other dogs. I have a feeling we will be back at square one. That's okay, though. It will be a terrific experience!
~CRySTaLLyNN~
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment